You will rarely find me using a cuss or derogatory words. My only allowance is when I’m quoting someone or something, and even then I find that I might not quote in entirety.
Sometimes I like to call someone a jerkasaurus as opposed to those jerky other colloquialisms. If I call you one, here’s why you ought to be offended:
- It denotes you as an archaic and extinct beast . . .
- . . . which subtly implies that I am younger and more likely to live longer than you.
- It’s suffix, jerk-, means that you are, in fact, a jerk.
- Am I being cute, or do I legitimately think you awful? If neither of the above cause offense, surely decoding why I called you one will cause you stress . . .
- . . . which will lead to offense on account of stress; for it is offensive for a friend to commit such an act to another.
- The English derivation of the suffix, jerka-, is cousinally related to the Mario creeps, Koopa Troopas, idiotically mundane creatures slaughtered with a bounce on either their skull or shell . . .
- . . . implying that you are just as easily erased with a tap on the noggin or spine . . .
- . . . and also that you belong in a video game where you are creamed by an Italian plumber in overalls.
- The plural of the noun is jerkasaurus, the plural additive “-s”, being identical to the “s” following “jerka”, causing you to wonder whether I have called cussed you in the multiple or singular form . . .
- . . . causing you stress which leads to offense on account of stress.
- I derive pleasure in calling you such which is incredibly offensive (and I might add, unethical on my part).
- You are, in fact, a jerkasaurus, and I am rude in addressing you directly as such.
Completely silly post, but I do enjoy calling people jerkasaurus.
hahaha wow Nate!! I almost feel offended! 😀
btw I loveeee Relient K!! Thank you so much for the comment on my vid 🙂 I only recently got into Relient K but I have to say their newest album is amaziiing!
Silly but entertaining nonetheless